CPE Preparation Course
CPE is the highest qualification of the University of Cambridge in English and corresponds to level C2 (Proficient) in the Common European Framework. It serves as an official confirmation that your level is proficient in English, essentially at native speaker level. It is suitable for people who want to study a master's or doctoral program at an English-language university or to hold higher level positions at international companies.
The lessons are led by experienced teachers with many years of experience in conducting and assessing the exam.
- Our exam experts will focus on the components of the exam and will introduce you to common mistakes that candidates make and will give you a lot of useful tips and strategies to help you pass the exam.
- During the certificate preparation, you will practice all components of the exam, you will develop language skills that will further increase your language skills.
- Most of the tests are real exam materials that have been used over the years.
- Preparation for CAE also includes full tests conducted in a real test environment, which will be evaluated by your teacher.
- Based on their teaching and exam experience, as well as your test results, our teachers will give you useful advice on which areas of the exam to concentrate on, in order to successfully obtain an international certificate.
- During your training with us you will receive a set with a wide range of additional materials for self-preparation, which will contribute to your successful participation in the exam.
You can register at English Academy. Please bring with you your ID card/passport and a proof of a bank transfer. If you are unable to come you can send a person with your notarised written agreement and with a copy of your ID card/passport to register you.
Fees must be paid by bank transfer to British Council bank account:
CITIBANK, 2 Maria Luiza Blvd, Sofia.
IBAN Leva account: BG77 CITI 9250 1051 0015 01